M4 Pedestal Mounting Instructions

From: Tony Castagno (tonycastagno@verticalthought.com)
Date: Mon May 06 2002 - 05:48:45 PDT

Hello List,

A while back I came across the mounting instructions for the M4 Pedestal
in one of my M151 manuals. Unfortunately I can't seem to find where I
saw it. I could have sworn it was in the TM 9-2320-218-34, but when
looking back at it, it only has instructions for other kit installations
like the Hard Top, Heater, and Fording etc.... I know I read it in one
of my manuals, because I had a chuckle when one of the instructions was
to remove rear seat and discard.... I don't remember the details of the
instructions but I need to know the measurements for where to bolt it...
It looks like its pretty close to the muffler heat shield, and I'd like
to do it correctly... So I'm either looking for someone to tell me which
manual has the info or a PDF to download, or the measurements and
instructions.... Thanks for your help

Thanks,
Tony