Shades of green

From: uniquemachine@air1.net
Date: Mon May 06 2002 - 11:45:48 PDT

I am looking to repaint the interior of my M35A2 and am looking for
a certain color of green. It is a medium shade flat green that
seems to be painted onto alot of NOS parts that I get for my truck
and other surplus items like a radio mount that I got also for an
RT524. I like this green alot and it is very easy on the eyes, so I
thought that it would make a nice interior color. Anybody know
which color this is??? Where I can get it? I will gut the interior of
the cab, fix up the hard top and spray the whole inside. Thanks in
advance.

Jon
MVPA #23597