LAST CALL, CUCV PARTS to Aberdeen,BLAZER SEATS

From: Charlie (seacoastsurplus@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Tue May 07 2002 - 15:57:39 PDT

Get back to me today if something needed delivered to aberdeen (churchville)

SEE ME IN SPACES E 14,15,16 (end cap) Thursday afternoon to Saturday

BLAZER SEATS for all who asked
I'm bringing a bunch, first come first served
If I had got my lazy ass/hands to post message a week earlier
I could have send pictures, and held certain seats for people
OH WELL

Charlie

I'm currently breaking up a bunch of M1009 Military CUCV Blazers (5)
a few M1010 CUCV Ambulances, and a couple M1008 Pickups.
In Boston area. (plus I have boxes of parts I've already stripped from
dozens of
CUCV's I've already broken up)
I have LOTS OF GREAT USED TAKE OFF PARTS AVAILABLE.
(No, Engines, transmissions, transfers,
radiators, alternators, starters)
Many parts I can bring to Aberdeen rally next week
Lots of great SEATS, BUMPERS, FENDERS, GRILL GUARDS,
AXLES, BODY PARTS, ALL the little stuff that's always missing.
Lots of accessories, radio mounts, antenna mounts. Blazer Caps, etc.
I have all wiring, dash panels, instruments, ETC, ETC, ETC
Ambulance stuff, parts. I DO HAVE GOOD BLAZER SEATS
ASK, ASK, ASK!
NO Good blazer tailgates, No non dented doors, No non cracked dash pads.
SPECIALS
BLAZER REAR CAPS only 100.00 -125.00 with glass
about 60.00 no glass
COMPLETE BLAZER AXLES
Rear 100.00
Front 250.00
NEW SURPLUS HOODS, one dent front edge 50.00
GREAT RUST FREE FRONT FENDERS 25.00 - 75.00
cheap ones have some dents
BRAND NEW in the box WINTER PADDED CANVAS REAR CARGO COVERS
for M1008, M880 pickups (civilian too) 85 pounds in box 75.00 each
Also can be made to fit M101 3/4 ton trailer
Lots of other new parts I'll be bringing to Aberdeen, no list
See me in spaces E 14-16, end cap, next to tall guy from
Vermont who looks like lobster.
LOTS OF FRONT and REAR BUMPERS (no dents)
JUST TELL ME WHAT YOU NEED, small parts can be brought
to Aberdeen Rally (room for some bigger parts)
Or come and pickup in Boston Area
Or I can mail small parts.
So tell me what you need