Halftrack club

From: Travis S. (tls2771@attbi.com)
Date: Tue May 07 2002 - 19:41:10 PDT

Recently Wendell Watson put together a Halftrack Club and I told him I would
try to help with a website. I'm a newbie at web design so instead of trying
to build a complex webpage with an onsite forum I've set up a simple forum
on Network54 http://www.network54.com/Hide/Forum/192152
I thought it might be nice to have a place to talk halftrack's with other
halftrack owner's (or aspiring owner's!) and post part's wanted or for sale.
I don't know if there are enough halftracker's out there to warrant a
seperate forum but I hope so. I also have a website started
http://home.attbi.com/~tls2771/ as does Wendell ( there's a link at the
forum). Like I said, I'm a newbie so don't expect too much, feel free to
take a look at the website and post on the forum. I hope to add a lot more
in the future as time permit's.

Travis