Aberdeen Here I come.

From: aussierob (aussierob@odyssey.net)
Date: Tue May 07 2002 - 20:10:52 PDT

Hey Listers and Lurkers It's Aberdeen time once again.

I went last year and really, really, enjoyed myself.

Cougarjack offered me some beer and a seat on a very hot day.

Sheldon Greene of JeepPanels Plus offered me some Beer and a seat on a very
hot day

All in all, I had a damm great day and didn't need to buy a beer .

Got a lot of free stuff.

I bought some lighting parts and left them with the vendor... too much beer,
I think.
Later, a friend and I decided to drive home and forgot the damm parts.

Have no idea who the vendor was.

But If I see him this year ...and recognize him, i will buy those parts
again !
Silly me !

I'll be there only on the Friday. I had palnned tp camp out, but, we the
missus and me, have a wedding to attend on the Sat. what a bummer.

I plan to take some T-90 tapes with me, to help barter some food/beer for
tape....

Rob P.
Syracuse, (upstate area) NY
A few early jeeps