Re: [MV] HMMWV parts at Aberdeen

From: Jeffrey Smith MVP (mvpco@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed May 08 2002 - 04:13:19 PDT

I have 1 heavy duty airlift bumper with brackets $650
also have the 3 Luverne Brush Guards $425 with
brackets and also have 1 Swing Away Spare tire Carrier
with Brackets $425 also the Following:
1 set of half doors block off panels $100
2 Front Bumpers $35ea.
NOS Drivers canvas seat Bottom Cushion $50 ea.
NOS Fording Kit $400
1 new mile-marker Winch assy $1,350

I am thinking about going and bringing this stuff if
I pre-sell it,
Visa/MC accepted

Jeff Smith M*V*P
Pensacola, FL