Re: [MV] Right Inner wheel well, CUCV.

From: Chris Stansbury (chris_stansbury@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri May 10 2002 - 04:36:43 PDT

Hi Ted,
I used the civi version from GM. I took my ol' rusty inner fender, torched
off the extra battery supports, scabbed them onto the new inner fender
(which actually had the punch marks for the holes for the CUCV bracket),
drilled the holes, and bolted the sucker up. It worked great. Let me know
if you have any questions. Good luck.
Sincerely,
Chris Stansbury
Memphis, TN