Ontos sought

From: Ryan M Gill (rmgill@mindspring.com)
Date: Tue May 14 2002 - 10:01:13 PDT

A friend that I've been trying to get the mv bug to bite has
expressed an interest in an Ontos. Does anyone know of one out there
for sale? I'm not sure if he's up to putting work into it or not, but
I'd expect that he'd be ok with that. A hull and tracks would be a
minimum I think. Anyone know of one for sale?

--
--
- Ryan Montieth Gill                         '01 Honda Insight -