M151A1 Windshield Glass and Seal

From: Tony Castagno (tonycastagno@verticalthought.com)
Date: Tue May 14 2002 - 05:00:51 PDT

Hello List,

I am close to finishing up my M151A1 but need to find new glass for the
windshield and possibly a new seal, my old one is a bit dry rotted. I
believe I can find the glass locally and have it custom cut, but does
anyone know where to find the seal... I was told it was a pretty
standard seal, but every glass store I've called doesn't have a clue as
to what I'm talking about. Is this seal similar to any of the old CJ
seals? If so there is a store locally that specializes in old CJ parts.

Thanks,
Tony Castagno
Managing Partner
Enterprise Architect