British MV'for sale

From: M37Jumbo@aol.com
Date: Tue May 14 2002 - 20:44:09 PDT

  I picked up an auto trader ad book and found a listing in Hattiesburg, MS
a company called National Supply : British military and armoured vehicles
for sale
IMPORTED direct from Europe. Vehicles in mint shape. Serviced and painted.
Says to call for free VHS demo tape 601-544-3224. It lists 12 vehicles
including an Abbot and Cheiftain Tank. The mag was Classic Autos & Parts.
Has anyone heard of these fellows or dealt with them before? I love my M37
but this thing called a HUMBER PIG APC looks really good.

SAM in AR

62 M37