RE: British MV’for sale

From: Vincent Bloom (vbloom@DUCTMATE.com)
Date: Wed May 15 2002 - 03:18:52 PDT

I've talked with the guy. His name is Jack Mundy (spelling?). Seemed to know his stuff. The Humber is a very neat/mean looking vehicle.

Vince
www.geocities.com/stigmasonics

From: M37Jumbo@aol.com
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 23:44:09 EDT

I picked up an auto trader ad book and found a listing in Hattiesburg, MS a company called National Supply : British military and armoured vehicles for sale IMPORTED direct from Europe. Vehicles in mint shape. Serviced and painted. Says to call for free VHS demo tape 601-544-3224. It lists 12 vehicles including an Abbot and Cheiftain Tank. The mag was Classic Autos & Parts. Has anyone heard of these fellows or dealt with them before? I love my M37 but this thing called a HUMBER PIG APC looks really good.

SAM in AR
62 M37