RE: [MV] License required in Ca?

From: Hutterer, John - Deltec (john.hutterer@deltec.com)
Date: Wed May 15 2002 - 05:14:41 PDT

Paul,

Something else to keep in mind. If you have an M543A2 (5 ton wrecker) and
are using it to tow another vehicle, you are probably at the point where you
need a class A license. You would also want to check with your insurance
company to make sure that you are covered to use it to tow other vehicles.

John