Virus Hoax, am really sorry, didn't know

From: don burris (dburrissprint@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed May 15 2002 - 20:07:51 PDT

I am so sorry. I fell for this stupid hoax and passed it on to you. Thanks
to my friend Joel for clearing it up. He sent the following message. I
hope there is no permanent damage. .... Don

RE: Virus Hoax (Jdbgmgr.exe)

There is a virus hoax that tries to persuade you to delete a legitimate
Windows file from your computer. The file that the hoax refers to,
Jdbgmgr.exe, is a Java Debugger Manager. It is a Microsoft file that is
installed when you install Windows. If you have already deleted the
Jdbgmgr.exe file, some Java applets may not run correctly BUT, this is not a
critical system file.

The possible message you may see is: "I found the little bear in my machine
because of that I am sending this message in order for you to find it in
your machine."

User Actions: Delete the message. Don't forward it to any.