Re: [MV] New truck tax for California

From: Dave Cole (DavidCole@tk7.net)
Date: Thu May 16 2002 - 08:01:23 PDT

I predict that by 2005 you Ca. guys will be driving mopeds equipped with 4 cycle engines and dual catalytic converters hanging off the back end and your
road tax will be $500 per wheel making unicycles attractive. (;->)

Just keep talking as Indiana is looking better and better all of the time! The weather sucks 50% of the time, but we have power, water, affordable houses,
and space to park my MVs without hassle! (:->)

Dave