RE: [MV] emails from me....and parts needed.

From: Frank Robertson (tankdriv@gte.net)
Date: Thu May 16 2002 - 20:19:50 PDT

I have a problem with someone using my email as his and sending out virus.
You can set you email program to say you are anyone you want. Just pick any
email address and go to options and insert it as yours. I reported it to
verison and they said they would check. I also have no virus but I get
emails back that has virus that say I sent them which I did not. Verison is
tracing them now. That is breaking the law and if you report it to your ISP
with copies of the emails they can trace them.

             Frank Robertson
             Memphis, TN. USA
     "Miss Dixie" "Tha Thing"
        _______ ______