Vandenberg Load Outs

From: dwright@govliquidation.com
Date: Fri May 17 2002 - 10:16:28 PDT

Mr. Gordon,

I am the main individual responsible for the changing of loading procedures
at Vandenberg. GL will still provide tail-gate loads as we have always
done, but the previous practice of utilizing two forklifts to load out
trucks will no longer apply. I consider this practice unsafe, and I put
the safety of my employees and customers above all other considerations.

I am aware that these previous practices have been conducted accident free
for an extended period of time. However, that does not make the practice
safe. I apologize for the inconvenience you experienced, but hope that you
understand. Government Liquidation's policy has always been to provide
tail-gate loading, and the aforementioned practice goes well beyond that.
We do what we can to go the extra mile for our customers, but I for one
will not allow a practice to continue which I feel is exceedingly unsafe
and for which our personnel are not trained.

Randy Cowell
Southwest Zone Manager
Government Liquidation, LLC.
(619) 425-0765
(619) 575-6308 Fax
(949) 279-9681 Cell

GL will not load at Vandenberg they have changed without notice
Alex

--
Visit Our Website, Always the best deals! http://www.IdahoMotorPool.com

Alex Gordon - MVPA Member 10412 Voice (208) 452-5335 Fax (208) 452-5225