M35A2C Parts For Sale

From: Mel Miller (nourmahal@att.net)
Date: Sat May 18 2002 - 20:12:37 PDT

Howdy List,

While snooping around George West Texas last week (I am a PI) I noticed the
Volunteer FD had a set of cargo rails w/troop seats attached, a tailgate in
fair shape, and an aluminum top bow set sitting outside. The troop seats are
european camo pattern CARC and peeling a bit but wood and metal are good. I
went in and talked to the Chief, Lloyd Clifton, (H) 361-449-1081, who also
showed me a very nice tan plasticised cloth rear bed cover with stretchy
rubber bungie type tie downs.

The VFD had converted a 1972 AMC M35A2C into a brush country fire truck
w/500 gallon water tank, pump, hose, etc. and had no use for the extra
parts. For a donation to the FD's equipment Fund they will gladly donate
these items to you!

Call the Chief!

Drive On!
Mel Miller