Re: [MV] If it could be painted in 383....

From: Ron (rojoha@attbi.com)
Date: Mon May 20 2002 - 14:14:01 PDT

    Phew, that was close...

    Imagine the import of that post if rikk had slipped and hit a "C"
instead of a "T"? But you LA types probably thought it was a typo anyways.
Probably thought there should have been a 1 in front of the 4. ;-P
    That's why I always shut off my computer when I watch 'The Shield. I am
waaayyyy to easily distracted......