Re: [MV] Radio Mount wiring

From: Michael J. Hill (wild800@pacbell.net)
Date: Mon May 20 2002 - 20:56:45 PDT

Amnon and List,

This is what I have:

Red and the white to the positive buss bar. Which is fed by a red wire
and is on the top.

Black and green to the negative buss bar. Which is fed by a black wire
and is on the bottom.

That should be the standard layout of the Aux Buss bar(s) in the M1009
CUCV for the radio(s).

Mike Hill EMT-1
Kilo Golf Six Foxtrot Juliet India

86 M1009