RE: [MV] Finding a dodge in the uk... import?

From: Geoff Winnington-Ball (gwball@sympatico.ca)
Date: Tue May 21 2002 - 11:14:55 PDT

Jay,

I know where there's a mint, RARE Canadian-manufactured Dodge
T-212 for sale in the UK at the moment. It belongs to a friend
of mine, and I've spent a fair amount of time in it the last
two Beltrings. I'd take the truck myself if I could afford it,
but I'm on the edge of a 300-mile house move and it's out of
the question (nevermind cross-ocean shipping).

Email me separately if you're interested - I'm sure he'd be delighted
to show you the truck, no obligation.

Cheers,

Geoff

Regards,

Geoff Winnington-Ball
MAPLE LEAF UP! ==>
Zephyr, Ontario, Canada
<sunray@mapleleafup.org>
Maple Leaf Up - The Canadian Army Overseas in WW2
http://www.mapleleafup.org