Memorial Day Event/Barbecue

From: John Freeman,MD (trainer18d@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue May 21 2002 - 14:44:57 PDT

GROUP:Open invitation to FREE barbecue held 25 May
approx 8 Mi. S. Asheboro NC by our Veteran's
org.'SAVE THE MONTAGNARD PEOPLE".Founded by SF Vets.
under unpronounceable name originally,our purpose is
to celebrate freedom and remember and assist our
Montagnard allies ,some of whom made it here.
For directions see : www.montagnards.org

Site is on Waymick Meadows Rd. off Hwy 49 S. of
Asheboro.Bring your vehicle,I plan to be there with
my Deuce.Montagnards will bring their famous rice
wine.
Best, John Freeman