deuces for sale

From: k, d, j, m, & a miller (thisoldhouse@libcom.com)
Date: Thu May 23 2002 - 17:38:31 PDT

hi.
Two friends of mine are selling their M35A2's.

First:
1970 multifuel turbo with 15000 lb. winch. Drop sides.
12,000 miles. Bought from Richard Greene about 4
years ago. Needs rear canvas and one air tank.
Tires good. Includes two new tires on rims.
Erie, PA area. $5500

Second:
1968 multifuel turbo with winch. Good canvas and
tires. Bought from Richard Greene about 2 years ago.
Pittsburgh, PA area. $6000

These are friends of mine, I did not set the prices. I
have driven or been in both trucks. Both run good
and are in good condition.

Let me know if interested. Maybe I can get
pics from them...

kurt

---
---