Re: [MV] CUCV electrical problem

From: Stu Ellis (stuellis@attbi.com)
Date: Fri May 24 2002 - 03:56:08 PDT

Driver side gen charges front battery, left one charges both. Starter is 24
volt. Only starter and military radio's are 24 volt. Everything else is
regular 12 volt including trailer lights hookup. I am using 2 of Walmarts
best batteries and mine does not slow down when glow plugs are on. I
bypassed controller and installed manual button for glow plugs.

                 Stu
Southern New Hampshire, USA
"Live Free Or Die"

MVPA #14790 MVMVC