Re: [MV] M35 questions

From: Ed Kirkley (mojoedd@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sat May 25 2002 - 11:09:40 PDT

The solar panel that you're talking about is part of the Solargizer system
that the military has been using for a while now. Not only does it keep a
trickle charge on the battery it also "pulses" to knock off the buildup on
the plates to keep your battery in "as new" condition. I would hook it up
and keep it hooked up. I have one for every battery that I have and
wouldn't be without them.

Hook up from the solar panel to the small black box, (should say Solargizer
on it), and from there to the battery. Of course keep the colors as they
should be, red to positive and black to ground. They are really worth the
effort. I haven't had a battery go down since I started using them.

Best Regards,

Ed Kirkley KG4OUJ
MVPA 18977