Question ? Riddle DATA PLATES

From: Dan Parmley Jr. (artillerydan@prodigy.net)
Date: Sun May 26 2002 - 11:57:43 PDT

Hello, all,

I have started the data plate business back up again. Rod Shaver is
handling most of it. Although I do the research purchasing and the
production of new plates.

Question:

I just recently received some plates that are 14 or so inches long and
about 3 inches wide, and discuss shifting.

It refers to a vehicle with two engines and two transmissions, but also
has instructions for firing the gun. First thought was an M59 APC but
that does not have a gun?? ANY IDEAS????

Tactical Vehicle Depot
Dan Parmley Jr.
5045 S. 33rd St.
Phoenix, AZ 85040