RE: Vietnam Vets Groups - Medical teams - M151 related

From: Muttguru@aol.com
Date: Sun May 26 2002 - 14:13:26 PDT

Dear Listers.......

A contact in the Imperial War Museum (Cambridge, England), has contacted me
to see if I can help him to obtain a photo for display in the American Air
Museum hangar. The photo will be fully credited on the Museum's display.

I couldn't help him from my collection, so I referred him to the (USA) DoD
Defense Visual Info Center....who referred him to National Archives (NARA).
They couldn't help him, either !

This is what he wants:-

Color photo.. M718 Mutt Ambulance in Vietnam.

I have black-n-white M718 photos, and color photos of M718s, BUT not
in-country (Nam), which is what he is looking for.

If you have such a photo, or if you are aware of any Viet Vet Groups (esp
Medical Units), who may have such a photo..... we would really appreciate
hearing from you.

Kind regards....
Ken