saw interesting MV

From: jeep (Jeep@mountain.net)
Date: Sun May 26 2002 - 21:28:33 PDT

I saw an interesting "truck" today there were two of them on a flatbed at a
truck stop it was new and looked like a replacement for a m35 only it
looked more like a 6x6 unimog it was made by Stuart stevenson. it had super
single tires and auto inflation ect......

If looks were any indication. These things looked awsum
archie =) =) =)
72 M35A2 W/W

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to
visit violence on those who would do us harm"
-George Orwell