Canvas top (m35 to m37?)

From: Mike and Cheryl (mleaton@netins.net)
Date: Tue May 28 2002 - 15:04:48 PDT

I own a M37 and was going to buy a cab top (canvas) this summer.
A friend of mine gave me a NOS 2 1/2 ton top. Looks fairly close, I
recently
saw one of these tops on a M62 wrecker. Number on box is 2540-01-
119-7792 cover, fitted, 8/89. Can I make it work, I know the twist clips
on side windows are different. I slid it in front windshield groove and
seems
ok, didn't have bows on so it might be short in back. If it won't work what
is it worth and does anyone have a M37 top for trade. It comes with 3
smaller curved bows and nylon rope. I was in cardboard box covered
with trash bag and tied, unopened till I got it.

Thanks
Mike in Iowa
mleaton@netins.net

Thanks to all the veterans on the list, hope your community showed the
support for Memorial Day that mine did.