trucks for sale

From: T-Bax (Powell15@wir.net)
Date: Tue May 28 2002 - 17:33:09 PDT

A while back I asked the list for some info about what I thought was a
G7117. I got some great info but it turns out the truck is actually a G506.
I want the truck (and the parts truck that goes along with it) more than
ever. However, I decided to take the plunge and get married next month.
This means both trucks are for sale again and the owner has cut the price to
$1000 for both of them.

In case you can't remember from the last time I advertised these trucks for
the owner, the G506 is a 1941 1.5 ton. It runs and is mostly complete
except for the bed. The owner does have the title for this truck. The
parts truck is a 1946 civy model and is complete except for the
transmission. (The shop the owner runs has the only 4 speed band saw in
town!) Last time I saw these trucks, there is a cab for another (probly
G506) sitting on the rear of the '41. At the time I looked at it, it was
too unstable to climb up into it and take a good look to get details. Last
time I looked at these trucks, there was no rust anywhere on them.

The owner runs (and owns) an aircraft restoration business and is looking at
expanding his hanger. These trucks are in the way of the expansion so they
have to go. Either they get sold or to the scrap yard they go. I was set
to buy them, but like I said I now have other financial commitments.

I found out tonight the owner also has a stack of manuals for these trucks.
Since I can't get the trucks, I put dibs on the manuals. But if someone
were to buy the trucks I feel the manuals should go with them, however.

Oh yeah, the trucks are in Jerome Idaho, about 10 miles outside of Twin
Falls. I don't have any pictures of these trucks. If anybody is
interested, contact me off-list and I can put you in touch with the owner.

---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by WIR.NET]