RE: [MV] saw interesting MV

From: Hutterer, John - Deltec (john.hutterer@deltec.com)
Date: Wed May 29 2002 - 05:44:57 PDT

I work with a guy whose Reserve unit loads their FMTV deuces on trailers and
hauls them to Annual Training, just to make sure that they get there. They
manage to keep them operational for most of the two weeks of AT, and then
they load them back up for the trip home. Something tells me that these
won't be real popular vehicles, if and when they start showing up on the
surplus auctions.

John