RE: [MV] Warning: No MV, a culturally insensitive joke ...

From: Dan Faye (d.faye@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Wed May 29 2002 - 18:25:14 PDT

In sign of respect for the many Muslim-Americans who died for this country
and particularly Adil Almontaser, Rafet Awad, Faisal Khan, and Ahmed Nasser
of the New York Police Department, and Ronald J. Kuley of the Fairfax,
Virginia Fire Department who died trying to rescue their compatriots in New
York and the Pentagon on 9/11/01. please let keep that type of jokes out of
here
Dan Faye