Re: [MV] MEP-023A

From: Dave Cole (DavidCole@tk7.net)
Date: Thu May 30 2002 - 14:30:31 PDT

The only way you could do this with the existing generator head would be to rewind the generator and use fewer poles. A motor shop might be able to do it. But
it really depends on how it is wound, if there is room on the stator, etc. The other way is to change out the generator section, which is probably a lot simpler.

Dave