Desperate for the following Vehicle Accessory Parts, Finder's fee paid.

From: jason.green@ps.ge.com
Date: Fri May 31 2002 - 04:21:47 PDT

I'm looking for the following parts for an WW2 M3 Mech Flame Gun that I'm
restoring. I know this is a shot in the dark, and I'll pretty much just
have to adapt what I can find to work. The only parts that I really need to
restore the item is the coil, blower motor, and the micro switch. Please
check out the following web page for pictures of the items.

The switch was made by MICRO SWITCH CORPORATION Model number YPE1

The coil was made by DELCO REMY, not sure of part number, but someone should
recognize it.

Jason