LS7 454 engine for sale or trade for MV

From: Neil E. Amrhein (neil@compu-powr.com)
Date: Fri May 31 2002 - 08:40:05 PDT

List,
    I know this isn't directly military vehicle related, but I'm looking to
sell an engine to raise funds for the purchase of another MV. I would also
be willing to trade the engine toward a M274, or possibly M1009/M1008 or
other vehicle. Let me know what you have to offer. I am located near
Baltimore, MD and may be able to deliver the parts locally (southern PA,
northern MD, DE). I want $3100 for everything (I have more than that in it).

The engine consists of an unassembled shortblock kit (block, crank, rods,
pistons, rings, bearings, etc...), heads, intake and carb. The parts are all
top quality GM or aftermarket.

Shortblock: All shortblock parts are NEW, NOT USED. The block (Mark IV)
has not even been honed out to standard bore size. The crank(GM), rods(GM),
pistons(TRW), rings(Speed-Pro) & bearings (Michigan 77) are still in their
boxes.

Heads: The heads are GM iron rectangular port. They have a fresh valve
job, but standard valvetrain stuff (not high performance).

Carb & Intake: The carb is a Holley 850CFM double pumper. It is stock and
was only used on a car for engine break-in and briefly thereafter. The
intake is an aluminum GM dual plane with dual carb patterns.

    See pictures and descriptions at:
http://members.netfox.net/~neil/index.html

    I bought these parts several years ago to build a racing motor. I have
since sold my race car and can't foresee using it in any of my other
vehicles. It would make a great engine for that CUCV or M715 mud-runner or
re-power, or if any of you are into hot rods as well. I may also have one or
two 350's to sell, if any of you are interested (I need to check my garage
for what I still have and what I need to keep for other cars). Rather than
use the list bandwidth, please respond privately.

    Thanks,
        Neil

1971 General Products M35A2, Turbo, W/W
1985 Turtle Mountain M105A2