RE: [MV] Anyone know of any trucking companies??

From: Horrocks, Aaron (ACHb@pge.com)
Date: Fri May 31 2002 - 09:56:05 PDT

There's a company based in New Jersey that I've seen around here in
California on the freeways a lot. I'm sure that they can help out anyone on
the list, even armour!
They are called "Horseless Carriage Carriers"

http://www.horselesscarriage.com/

Horseless Carriage Carriers, Inc.
61 Iowa Avenue
Paterson, NJ 07503