Re: [MVlist] Is this typical "big truck" judging practice?

From: JaxInCalifornia@aol.com
Date: Sat Jun 01 2002 - 09:46:52 PDT

Neil, I know what you're saying, I have had the same problems here. The
judges clearly made some mistakes, but likely everything they did was done
without any malicious intent.

Every vehicle show is a learning experience for us and the judges, mil-vehs
are a fairly new catagory, lot of misconceptions and ignorance. I would
suggest you send them a letter of thanks accompanied by a few suggestions
for next years show.

Jack