Tire Question

From: Richard Lathrop (lathrrs@snip.net)
Date: Tue Jun 04 2002 - 05:38:00 PDT

I recently had new tires mounted for my M-37 by a large truck shop. I requested that the tires be balanced and rather then spin balancing them they put a powder called Equal into the tubes.

Is anyone familiar with this stuff? My M-37 is in pieces at the moment so I can not give a report on driving impressions.

The tech at the shop mentioned that the tubes will have to be replaced if there is ever any damage to the tubes.

Thanks,
Rick