I need help with my M35!

From: GOTAM35 (gotam35@sc.rr.com)
Date: Tue Jun 04 2002 - 14:19:54 PDT

Hello list. I'm new to the list and just bought my first MV. I bought a 67
M35 and I am trying to get the bugs out. Here's the little bugs I'm having
trouble with:
1. My turn signals will flash most of the time, but usually they blink about
4 times and then stay one.
2. My brakes are hard to use even with the air pressure built up. They stop
the beast, but it takes a great deal of effort. (this may be how they all
are?)
3. I plan to pull a trailer with electric brakes. I have several "plans" on
how I'm going to do this, but none of them are easy. Has anybody figured
out an easy way to do this? Anybody run across a company that sells parts
designed for a 24 volt truck?
Any help would be appreciated. Joe.
(Will happily drive a couple of hours from Columbia SC for parts)