auction today for the 15 ton crane

From: Buck & Rami Sharp (bls@inebraska.com)
Date: Wed Jun 05 2002 - 06:08:28 PDT

the crane even has a blade for the front of it yes if it is a rare find this
one is a nice looking rig even good tires i sure wish i knew what to bid on
this kind of thing because our town only has 3000 people in it and its a
wendsay hope its real cheep if so ill own one but i am poor so wish me
luck . my phone number is 402-376 5768 call me thismoarning and if anyone
has any questions that i can help with ill go over and tell you what i see
as we are on the phone i work 2 blocks from this county surplus auction .
nice things there. for the few they have