Update on M35 help

From: GOTAM35 (gotam35@sc.rr.com)
Date: Wed Jun 05 2002 - 07:14:16 PDT

Thanks for the help. Several of you have confirmed what I suspected on the
lights and brakes. I don't know allot about this type of vehicle and before
I start replacing parts I want to get some second opinions (in high school I
did the old trial and error work-it didn't work too well).
As for the brakes they would go to the floor when I drove it home, but I
filled the master cylinder and bled them and now they do not go to the
floor. They really do feel like an old truck with out power brakes. I've
drove old trucks like that and that is what they act like. I have won the
bid on a parts truck at Shaw Air base and as soon as the paperwork is
finished I hope to get it(That end user certificate stuff sucks). I want to
avoid buying anything for the truck until I see what is left on the parts
truck. If I can get by until my service truck is out of the shop I will be
OK. I'm working out of my deuce right now. Hopefully next week it can go
back into the spare/hobby department again until I can get these bugs worked
out.
Again thanks for all the helpful advice. Joe.
    As a note the hand brakes work very well. That is how I stopped it on
the way home after I bought it (right after the foot petal went to the floor
and I pinched a hole in the seat of my pants).