Re: [MV] compounding mistakes? lol

From: JaxInCalifornia@aol.com
Date: Fri Jun 07 2002 - 08:33:24 PDT

papercu@hotmail.com writes: Hi Jack, Did you really have to compound his
mistake? Sh*t would have better than that but even that, for my part is too
much for the List.

Wayne

Hi Wayne, uh....you just did the same thing you are complaining about.
(snicker)

By re-posting the original comments in your email (not show here) you just
compounded it too, but, lets not get silly about it, look....the bottom line
here is most of us agree we need to be respectful and act like proper adults
in our public e-mail here, so we're in agreement. Let's move to more
interesting things like rust removal or the patching inner tubes. lol

Jack