M274 mule camo patterns?

From: Neil E. Amrhein (neil@compu-powr.com)
Date: Fri Jun 07 2002 - 11:07:19 PDT

List,
    I have seen mules with many different paint schemes. The solid green is
the most common, but I have also seen several mules with the older 4-color
paint scheme, and one in desert tan. I have never seen one in a current
3-color camo scheme. I know some of them are probably still in use, or were
in the 90's. Does anyone know if there is a current (3-color) camo pattern
for an M274?

    I checked TB 43-0209 and did not find an M274. I would assume, since the
M274 was mainly used in the 60's and 70's that it might be in the older
version of the TB which has the 4-color patterns. Can anyone confirm this?

    Has anyone ever seen a 3-color mule in service? Just curious.

    Thanks,
        --Neil