Re: [MV] Intervehicular semi trailer cable?

From: GOTAM35 (gotam35@sc.rr.com)
Date: Sat Jun 08 2002 - 12:06:55 PDT

Good luck Kenneth. I don't have any information of the cable you need, but
I bought my M35A2 about two weeks ago, and I used it the last couple of days
to haul stuff. Yesterday I hauled a couple of tons of gravel and asphalt
and pulled a trailer with a small back-hoe (tara-might) on it all at once.
I stayed off the interstate and at times had a top speed of about 25 mph. I
knew it would be slow going so I did all this when traffic wasn't too bad.
I don't plan to do this often. My regular truck was in the shop. At least
people didn't seen real upset when they where behind me, they had that
"What's that in front of me" look on their face.

Joe Trapp
Blythewood , SC
67 Kaiser M35