[MV] Camp Stove info needed

From: MVTrucker@aol.com
Date: Sun Jun 09 2002 - 04:07:31 PDT

List,
By chance, would any of you know anything about a Model 59
Camp Oven? A neighbor stopped by with a picture of this oven
that her son owns. He doesn't know anything about it and is
thinking of selling it. Fair price? Any offers? Although we're in
NJ, I didn't think to ask where her son lives, but if anyone is
interested in it, I'll find out.
Pic at: http://hometown.aol.com/mvtrucker/page3.html
My AOL pages are slow to open. Often, refresh/reload has to
be hit a few times. I'd like to use a different server, but the
task of transferring close to fifty sites bothers me.
Thanks,
Joe Young