Re: [MV] M-923 Cargo:

From: GOTAM35 (gotam35@sc.rr.com)
Date: Sun Jun 09 2002 - 13:45:29 PDT

You might try Commercial Military Systems in Augusta, Georgia (if that's
close to your location). They have probably 100 5 ton trucks and a lot of
them have the tires you mentioned. Some with big Cummins diesels I believe.
The 5 tons where out of my budget. I just bought a M35 from them. Their
number is 706-798-6020. Kathleen Madison (ext. 244) is who I dealt with.
She's hard to get, but if you leave a message, she will call back in a day
or two.

Joe Trapp
67 Kaiser M35
88 Jeep Wrangler (no it's not military, but it's granddaddy was)