Parts search update, PLEASE HELP!!

From: jason.green@ps.ge.com
Date: Tue Jun 11 2002 - 04:20:46 PDT

I finally got the photo copy of the TM for the M3 Flame Gun for the M4
Sherman tank. Thanks to one of our list members who was generous enough to
take the time to make a copy. Thanks again.

Here is some more info on what I'm looking for:

M3 Parts and CWS number

1. M3 Service Kit, will trade complete NOS M27 (Korean-Vietnam Era Flame
Thrower Service kit, for M2-2, M2a1, M9 and a few other portable flame
throwers)

2. WRENCH, valve adjusting CWS# A81-6-48
3. PUMP, assembly CWS# E81-1-608
4. SWITCH, ignition, assembly CWS# E81-1-624
5. VALVE, ignition, assembly CWS# B81-1-571
6. WIRING, switch assembly CWS# R81-1-1601
7. MOTOR, blower (with sleeve and terminal) CWS# E81-1-605
8. Hand Grip Assembly, this is the part that goes along side the
Trigger assembly, it is a solid steel piece that uses a pin to hold it in
the side of the gun. Mine was broken off sometime in the past.

10. Complete set up
11. Transmission and other Sherman Fuel tanks

Does anyone know of a source or dealer in the US or overseas that might have
a few of these items in stock or just laying around. I'm working a little
project over the summer.

Please let me know if you can help me out in anyway with this stuff.

I also have a NOS in Cosmoline M1917 Tripod Cradle (D7431) for trade also
for some of the stuff above.

Jason Green