M-416 Camping trailer?

From: Joe Foley (redmenaced@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jun 11 2002 - 18:23:56 PDT

Hi all,

Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions for making a
M-416 trailer into a camping, or emergency evacuation,
trailer?

A very rare tornado cut a swath down the creek I live
near and severly damaged a friends house, he slept in
his truck with his son. The house acrossed the road
had the second floor removed and no one knows where
the barn went.

The decision to make here is: Should I gather all of
the camping equipment together in one place and make a
for-sure tornado magnet, like a trailer park? OR
should I leave it scattered hither and yon hoping that
NO tornado could ever get it ALL?

Thanks,

Joe