Re: [MV] Need M-105

From: MVTrucker@aol.com
Date: Wed Jun 12 2002 - 03:35:10 PDT

>I just visited Joe Young's page and he is temporarily out of 105's
Sarge,
I am out of them, but you must have skipped over the part that
reads: I have a strong lead on two.
We've been so busy, I have not had a chance to go get them. I've
purchased M105A2 trailers from the seller before and I know what
he has is right. The only problem is the seller has his paperwork
screwed up and any Form 97's he supplies do not match the VIN
or manufacturer of the trailers. He never titled them. If you or
anyone else is interested, I'll make it a point to go get them. His
health prevents him from continuing in the surplus business and
he is selling out. I should be able to get them for a decent price.
Joe Young
www.joeyoung.com
E-mail: MVTrucker@aol.com or joe@joeyoung.com