Re: [MV] Demil items... LLC

From: Royce C Hayes (rc_hayes1@juno.com)
Date: Wed Jun 12 2002 - 19:53:59 PDT

I was the one that alerted NRA. I got the information off this list and
called them.

Please do not trash the NRA for being slow on the issue. They spend
99.9% of their time supporting 2nd Amendment rights.

I would suggest to you that if you want a quicker response from the NRA,
pay you dues, like I do, and you call them yourself when you hear
something affecting gun ownership or rights.

Rant mode turned off. Back on my head. ;>)

Royce