Wanted: Halftrack and Owner

From: Renactr2@aol.com
Date: Thu Jun 13 2002 - 08:57:05 PDT

Hi List,
Our WW2 living history group portrays the British 15th Reconnaissance Regt in
NW Europe post D-day. The unit had Humber Armoured cars, Daimler Armoured
cars, Daimler and Humber scout cars, Bren carriers and Half tracks.

We already have 2 bren carriers, a Daimler Dingo scout car and one Humber Mk4
Armoured car (with a second in the UK under restoration). We are searching
for someone in the mid Atlantic area with a running Half-track (International
preferred) in Green colour to come join our unit for possibly 4-5 events a
year.

The vehicle could be marked in British markings with magnetic division
patches, if you wanted to keep US markings full time.

The Recce regts used the half track as the transport for the infantry Assault
Troop, so we need a troop carrier rather than Quad .50 version.
We can provide appropriate uniform for you.

Would also love to hear from you if you have one to sell, or trade.

If you are willing to hear the full recruiting pitch, email me with your
phone number, or call me at 215-529-7035.

Cheers,
Jim Burrill
A Squadron, 1 Troop
15th Reconnaissance Regt, 15th (Scottish) Div
Living History Association